Sterile insulin syringe for single use
Infusion& transfusion sets
- Product Description
Product name: Sterile insulin syringes for single use
Scope of application: This product is used to inject insulin into the human body immediately after inhaling the insulin liquid.
Model and specifications:
Model: Type 1, Type 3, Type 7, Type 8
Specification: 0.5ml, 1ml
Matching needle specifications: 0.3X13mm, 0.3X16mm, 0.33X13mm, 0.33X16mm, 0.36X13mm, 0.36X16mm, 0.4X13mm, 0.4X16mm, 0.45X13mm, 0.45X16mm, 0.5X13mm, 0.5X16mm, 0.5X19.7mm
Product performance structure and composition: Disposable sterile insulin syringe products (Type 1, Type 3) are composed of a jacket, piston, core rod and optional accessories injection needle; (Type 7, Type 8) It is composed of outer jacket, piston, core rod, needle tube, sheath and optional key end cap. This product is sterilized by ethylene oxide, sterile and pyrogen-free.
Product performance advantages:
1. The outer jacket is transparent for easy observation of the liquid level and bubbles
2, the 6:100 conical joint designed according to the national standard can be used with any product with standard 6:100 conical joint
3. The product has good sealing performance and does not leak.
4, sterile, no pyrogen
5. The scale ink has strong adhesion and does not fall off
6. The fine needle tip configuration realizes painless injection and reduces the fear of users
7. Humanity considerations, the color of the cap differentiates insulin strength (40U/100U) to prevent the wrong concentration from being used
8. One-piece structure, very little residual amount of liquid medicine, ensuring the accuracy of administration
Model: 0.5ml, 1ml
Medium Packing: 100pcs/box, 100pcs/box
Outer box: 1800 pieces/box, 1800 pieces/box
Obtain product quotation