Infusion& transfusion sets
- Product Description
Product name: Disposable intravenous indwelling needle
Model:Three-way type, two-way type
Structure and formation: Intravenous indwelling needles are divided into straight-through type and three-way type. It is composed of protective sleeve, catheter, metal wedge, catheter seat, isolation plug, needle tube, needle seat, water stop clamp, hose, hose seat, heparin cap, and end cap. The product is sterilized by ethylene oxide, sterile and pyrogen-free.
Brief description of function: Insert into the human peripheral vascular venous system to form an infusion channel.
Product performance advantages:
1) The stainless steel back grinding needle imported from Japan, the multi-segment chamfering and rounding structure of the catheter tip, the catheter tightly holding the steel needle, precise distance control (0.2—0.5mm), and multi-channel siliconization process are adopted. As a result, the steel needle is not easy to puncture the catheter, effectively reducing the puncture force, has a faster blood return speed, reduces the pain for the patient, and ensures the success rate of one puncture.
2) The unique design of isolation plug and punching knife ensures no leakage.
3) The transparent rubber-cushioned heparin cap design allows the needle tip to be clearly seen when the tube is sealed after the infusion to ensure positive pressure sealing.
4) The high-quality hose material achieves a good balance between toughness, elasticity and hardness, so that the hose is easy to fix, and it is not easy to return blood when left.
5) Imported automatic production line of indwelling needles to reduce the pollution caused by human operation and reduce the chance of phlebitis; online inspection of each process improves the uniformity of product quality.
Instructions for use:For details, please refer to the instruction manual of the disposable intravenous indwelling needle
Scope of application: This product is used for infusion into the human peripheral vascular venous system, and the indwelling time should not exceed 72 hours.
Obtain product quotation