Sterile injection needle for single use
- Product Description
Product name: Sterile injection needles for single use
Scope of application: The matching syringe is used for intramuscular, intravenous, subcutaneous, intradermal injection or liquid withdrawal.
Injection needle tube diameter (mm): 0.4, 0.45, 0.5, 0.55, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1.2
Effective length of injection needle tube (mm): 13, 13, 20, 20, 25, 25, 32, 32, 32
20, 20, 25, 25, 32, 31, 38, 38, 38
Product performance structure and composition: The disposable sterile injection needle product is composed of a sheath, a needle tube, and a needle seat. The needle seat and sheath are made of medical polypropylene (PP), and the needle tube is made of medical stainless steel (SUS304). Sterilized by ethylene oxide.
Product performance advantages:
1. The thin-walled tube needle tip made of SU3O4 material and treated with a special surface coating. The needle tip is sharp, making it easier to pierce the skin tissue, with less pain and less tissue damage;
2. The needle tube has a large inner diameter and a high flow rate;
3. The needle seat adopts translucent design, which can easily observe the blood return;
4. Needle seat color identification specification, easy to distinguish and use;
5. Special injection needles can be customized according to the needs of users;
Obtain product quotation