One-time use positive pressure intravenous indwelling needle
- Product Description
Product name: One-time use positive pressure intravenous indwelling needle
structure and formation: Positive pressure venous indwelling needles are divided into positive pressure two-way type and positive pressure three-way type. It is composed of a needle handle, a slotted needle tube, an isolation plug, a catheter, a metal wedge, a catheter seat, a hose, a stop clip, a sheath, and a three (two) positive pressure joint; the two positive pressure joint consists of a connecting seat and a seal Ring, valve core, straight channel interface, spring, and two-way valve body; three-way positive pressure joint consists of connecting seat, sealing ring, valve core, straight channel interface, spring, three-way valve body, side channel conical connector, and small cap composition. The product is sterilized by ethylene oxide. One-time use.
Function brief description:
1) Insert into the human peripheral blood vessel and venous system to form an infusion channel.
2) When the infusion device is separated from the straight channel interface end of the positive pressure indwelling needle positive pressure connector, a positive pressure is generated and a certain amount of liquid medicine is injected into the blood vessel. "
Product performance advantages:
1) The stainless steel back grinding needle imported from Japan, the multi-segment chamfering and rounding structure of the catheter tip, the catheter tightly holding the steel needle, precise distance control (0.2—0.5mm), and multi-channel siliconization process are adopted. As a result, the steel needle is not easy to puncture the catheter, effectively reducing the puncture force, has a faster blood return speed, reduces the pain for the patient, and ensures the success rate of one puncture.
2) The unique design of isolation plug and punching knife ensures no leakage.
3) The three-way piston structure can be equipped with a piercing end cap. The positive pressure is large and stable, and it can be directly added.
4) One-hand clamp structure design, easy to operate, can achieve secondary positive pressure.
5) The high-quality hose material achieves a good balance between toughness, elasticity and hardness, so that the hose is easy to fix, and it is not easy to return blood when indwelling.
6) Introduce the automatic production line of foreign indwelling needles to reduce the pollution caused by human operation and reduce the chance of phlebitis; the online inspection of each process improves the uniformity of product quality.
Instructions for use: For details, please refer to the product instruction manual of the disposable positive pressure intravenous indwelling needle
Packing quantity:100pcs/plastic box, 800pcs/outer carton.
Scope of application: This product is used for infusion into the human peripheral blood vessel venous system, and the indwelling time should not exceed 72 hours.
Obtain product quotation